Wednesday, January 30, 2013

COOL CHAIR THAT NO ONE WILL EVER SIT ON


I made this chair from some barn beam scraps that I had, as well as some shitty chair that i found in the garbage.
 The back of the chair was the result of attempting to use a hand saw to split the beam. About 1/4 of the way through, I gave up on the saw and grabbed a ax...Wham! done.
 The hairpin legs give it that midcentury look everyone shits in their pants over these days.
This chair is in my private collection and will never be sold until I die, Then my son will sell it to buy some girl a ring or get himself a chopper, or pay a lawyer for some incident that will have taken place during a experiment with jagermeister. If I die in the next week or so, he will use the money from it's sale to purchase all the Avengers figures, or the angry birds game that I refuse to upload for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment