Sunday, February 3, 2013

GETTIN FUNKY!

Hello, my name is Brian, and I...am a addict.
I'm addicted to shoes.
 A shoe addiction can be kinda cool and interesting, but my addiction is not.
You see, some people collect shoes in many styles and colors and what not,
but me....I collect the same shoe, boots to be exact. Not much variation, I collect brown boots.
 What the fuck does that have to do with this skateboard contraption you ask?
This is a shoe shelf I made.
 While I'm happy with the design, it doesn't hold very many pairs of shoes in our house.
It would be perfect for a home with normal people who have dress shoes, work shoes and gym shoes.
 I'm a stubborn bastard so I'm convinced I can cram 15 pairs of boots on it, and truth be told...I can't.
At least it looks cool, and that...can go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment