Friday, March 22, 2013

FRIDAY'S HAND MADE REVIEW



I have been in the market for a new wallet chain.
 I looked at a lot of different chains before I came upon the braided leather ones.
This particular one comes from Bill Eidenmuller of WHLIMITED.COM.
 There are a few people making these, but most of the ones I saw had these Tassel things dangling off them. I'm not into anything with a "tassel" period.
 Most of the ones I saw were between the $30 and $60 range.
The WH LIMITED came in at $54 and I chose theirs because of a few things...
1. the key ring style
2. the integrated key holder
3. the color options
4. the fact that it was tassel free
 The shipping was super fast and the packaging was really classy.
Packaging to me is the exclamation point on a piece and it is a symbol of pride in ones work.
 Quick story...my girl bought a Ralph Lauren hand bag from Macy's. She spent 2 hours searching for the perfect bag, plops down $400 and the cashier chucks it in one of those ugly plastic bags that I use to pick up dog shit with. Nice, right?
 Unfortunately every hipster that works at Whole Foods asks me where I got my wallet chain from, so I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of these.
 WH LIMITED also make wallets and Ipad covers and I'm pretty sure they do custom work.
In the future I plan on contacting Bill to make me another one but with a fatter braided leather part to accommodate my larger and heavier Ron Bryant wallet.
 To sum it all up, I'm glad I paid a little more because I got a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment