Friday, March 29, 2013

HANDMADE REVIEW

I originally ordered this from a shop called "we the people" on Etsy for my niece who is going to Paris on spring break.
 Then, being the selfish bastard that I am, decided to keep it for myself because I haven't been on vacation in 5 years so why should I bestow a gift upon a child who is about to embark on the trip of a lifetime? (sorry Sol)
 Anyway, Kara at We the people has lived all over the world and makes jewelry from vintage artifacts.
 I'm glad I stumbled on her Etsy store because when I'm not hoarding things for my greedy little self, I am, amongst many things, a excellent gift giver.
 The prices are beyond fair, the quality is outstanding, and if you're ever stumped on what to get mom on mothers day, We the people is the place to go so your mother doesn't regret your birth...anymore.
 Check em' out at www.wethepeopleWTP.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment