Friday, April 19, 2013

UPDATE

It's been a busy week, but here's what's going on...
 I had to push back Fridays hand made review because Laura is doing a photo shoot with our son on Sunday.
 The product I'm reviewing is a hat made by "Stitches by Sarah" and it's so cool that I really didn't want to take a crappy photo with my phone.
 Hopefully I can get her to shoot the new side table as well, which means I have to get a finish coat on by tomorrow.
 I can report this though....it came out exactly as I had envisioned it, which is kinda rare.
Usually, I start something with one thing in mind and during the process it goes another way.
 I also have Eric from Tomato Tattoo working up a T shirt design.
I'm thinking about doing some t shirts in order to fund my motorcycle aspirations. I figure that for the people that can't afford one of my pieces, it's a good way to support and promote.
 If I didn't have to send the government all the dough I had saved up for a bike, I would be dodging pot holes right now instead of blogging like a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment