Sunday, June 9, 2013

WRITING

It seems, as of late, I've been getting a lot of emails and compliments on my writing abilities.
 I am genuinely flattered and grateful for the compliments, but I'm really starting to wonder if when I actually "speak" to people, they assimilate me to that of a babbling monkey.
 I say this because people that I speak to on a regular basis are like "I really like your blog and I'm very impressed with you writing".
 I thought that I write how I speak, so I'm a little taken back when people seem shocked that I can articulate a thought via...the written word.
 Regardless...I'm a sucker for a compliment, but there are 3 things you will NEVER hear me say.
1. "What the hell am I gonna do with all this money?"
2. "Having a dick this big really isn't all it's cracked up to be"
3. "Honey, I'm going to Starbucks to get a Mocha-asshole-frappe-something, and work on my novel"

No comments:

Post a Comment