Thursday, September 26, 2013

GRINDING

I feel as if the grinder has become a permanent extension of my hand.
 Grinding this new table down has been excruciating. Just when I think I'm done, I discover a new section that I missed.
 I should be referred to as "THE MAN OF STEEL" not because of my superior strength and stunning good looks, but because I've blasted so much fucking steel and paint up my nose this past week, that I believe it has fused with my DNA.
 Today I will finish the wood top and bottom shelf. I'm in a race to the finish line so that my boy can hopefully sell it at the last outdoor Randolph Market.
 This photo has nothing to do with furniture, but we were lucky enough to have family portraits done by Martin Sorrondeguy (check out his latest photo book "GET SHOT") this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment